It's all about the statistics.
Toku Connect Wallboard is a web based utility integrated with Web Client. The Wallboard shows Real Time Queue statistics that are of utmost importance to operators and supervisors in a Call Center environment. Thanks to this feature, Call Center staff are continuously up to date with service level agreements and daily targets, helping increase efficiency and workload output.
The Toku Connect Wallboard gets current call states based on real time statistics. If you are a member of 1 queue, you will see the statistics of that queue. If you are a member of multiple queues, all statistics will be added together.
Statistics include the following:
- Waiting - Waiting calls.
- Avg Talk Time - Total average talking time for all serviced calls.
- Answered - The amount of answered calls.
- Abandoned - The amount of Abandoned / Unanswered calls.
- Agents Busy - Number of agents currently busy answering calls.
- Total - Total number of calls (Answered / Unanswered calls).
- Callbacks - Number of requested callbacks
- Waiting Time - Average Waiting time for all Queue calls.
By default, the wallboard will show all the queues statistics. In order to view or display specific wallboard, you can follow the steps below:
- Login to your Web Client portal.
- Go to Settings. Then go to Personalize
- Once there, click on Wallboard. You will see the queue(s) you're in. Select the queue(s) you want to show on the shared screen.
- Viola, your wallboard now only shows the statistics of the queue(s) you selected.
If you have any questions regarding our Toku Connect Wallboard, please do not hesitate to contact our support team @ email@example.com.