Toku Connect supports many different VoIP desk phones. Let's get you started with your Yealink devices.
Toku Connect works with a wide variety of IP/VoIP and DECT phones and hardware. If you're looking for a complete list, check out this article.
Yealink is a popular hardware maker of IP phones and equipment. Toku Connect works with the following Yealink devices. To learn more about how to configure each of these devices so they work with Toku Connect, just click on the links for the specified model number(s) below:
Supported Desk Phones
- Yealink T1 Series: T19(P) E2
- Yealink T2 Series: T21(P) E2, T23P/G, T27G, T29G
- Yealink T4 Series: T40G, T40P, T41P, T41S, T42G, T42S, T46G, T46S, T48G, T48S
- Yealink T5 Series: T52S, T53/53W, T54S/54W, T56A, T57W, T58A/V
Supported Conference Phones
End of Life
Firmware upgrades and support for these devices no longer available
- Yealink T1 Series: T19P
- Yealink T2 Series: T20P, T21P, T22P, T26P, T27P, T28P
- Yealink T3 Series: T32G, T38G
- Yealink VP530
Want to upgrade?
We can help you decide on which Yealink phone is right for you!
Get special pricing on Yealink hardware when you use Toku Connect!