A trial is a great opportunity to deliver a proof-of-concept for your marketing team! Read on to learn how you can get access to Toku nGage, your business messaging campaign platform!
- Your name and e-mail address, as well as a mobile number where we can reach you.
- Your company name and registration number or tax ID.
- An 11 character "Sender ID" which will be used to identify your organization as the sender of messages from Toku nGage.
- Some information about how you might use the tool, including numbers of contacts and how often you plan to contact them.
- The country or countries that you want to send messages to. By default, we set Singapore as the receiving country.
- The date which you intend to start your trial and run your first campaign.
This will give us enough information to set up your basic account details and to get in touch for the next steps.
Account setup usually takes 1-2 business days.
Once your account is set up we will be in touch. At that point you'll need to take the following steps:
- In order to run a check of the numbers in your contacts list against the "Do Not Call" (DNC) registry, you'll need to provide a list of all phone numbers that you wish to include in your contact lists on Toku nGage.
- You can upload a .CSV or .XLSX file to our secure server, here: https://upload.tokuworld.com/
- Once that's done, please drop us a note to let us know the file has been submitted.
- We'll run the DNC check and provide the results to you as soon as we can, typically within 1-2 business days.
Ready, Set, Go!
Once the DNC check is complete, you'll be ready to plan and execute your first campaign!
* During the trial period, you will not pay the monthly subscription fees for your account. You may be asked to pay for the usage of Toku nGage, which would include the cost of sending and delivery of SMS sent via Toku nGage. For example: You opt for a "Pro" subscription trial, which normally costs US$500 per month, plus a one-time US$500 setup fee. In addition, you plan to send messages to Singapore numbers. The usual cost for Singapore SMS termination is ~US$0.032. The regular monthly subscription includes the ability to send 15,000 messages, without additional charge. However, during the trial period for your account, you are asked to pay US$0.032 per message sent, with no free usage. If you send 10,000 messages during your trial period, Toku will invoice you for US$320.00 at the beginning of the month after your trial ends.