If you want to permanently calls, regardless of the status of your Toku Connect, you can refer to the instructions below.
Web Client (Chrome / Firefox)
- Login to your web client.
- Go to "Settings" > "Call Forwarding" > "Exceptions".
- Under exceptions, you will see the "+" sign.
- Once you click on it, it will prompt a new window.
Below is the window you will be prompted.
- The first column, "Calls from CallerID" will be " * " (a star sign). This is to inform the system that all calls to your Toku Connect app is routed.
- Unless you wanted to route all calls during specific time, you may leave the option as "All Hours".
- The last column is to set rules on how the calls should be handled. This example is to give caller a busy tone. You can choose other options such as Voicemail, My Mobile, or external number.
- Click on save and you are good to go. Now all incoming calls to Toku Connect app will be routed to your preferred setting.
If you require further clarification, please let us know by dropping us an email @ email@example.com.