Toku Connect integrates with a number of popular CRM systems, as well as a wide range of standard databases. This article explains how the Hubspot integration for Toku Connect works.
Toku Connect's integration with Hubspot provides many benefits for your users, including:
- Contact Synchronization: Inbound calls from external numbers trigger a lookup to your Hubspot CRM. If the contact already exists the call is logged to the customer record.
- Create New Contact: If the caller is not recognized, Toku Connect will tell Hubspot to create a new contact.
- Call Pop-ups – When using the Toku Connect Web Client, the Hubspot customer record is displayed automatically when you receive a call.
- Call Journals – As mentioned above, all calls made and received from Toku Connect are logged so you can review them via your Hubspot account.
- Click-to-Call – With the Toku Connect browser extension installed (available for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge), you can launch calls directly from Hubspot using Toku Connect.